Chao Jin received his Ph.D. degree in applied chemistry from South China University of Technology in 2009. Afterwards, he joined University of South Carolina, USA as a postdoctoral fellow from 2009 to 2011, then joined Soochow University as an associate professor. Currently, he is a full professor at College of Energy, Soochow University, China. His research interests include efficient bifunctional oxygen electrocatalysts, metal–air batteries, and solid-state lithium batteries.
1. Cong Li, Yarong Wang, Chao Jin*, Jia Lu, Jiawen Sun, Ruizhi Yang*. Prepation of perovskite oxides/(CoFe)P2 heterointerfaces to improve oxygen evolution activity of La0.8Sr1.2Co0.2Fe0.8O4+δ layered perovskite oxide. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYDROGEN ENERGY, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2020.06.044
2. Zhihui Sun, Bao Li, Cheng Feng, Xuecheng Cao, Xiangjun Zheng, Kai Zeng, Chao Jin,* Ruizhi Yang,* Plasma-enhanced cycling durability of a Mo2C decorated N-doped carbon nanofiber electrocatalyst for Li-O2 battery cathodes. JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, DOI: 10.1039/d0ta05357k.
3. Xiangjun Zheng, Xuecheng Cao, Kai Zeng, Jin Yan, Xiaowei Li, Chao Jin,* Xin Chen,* Ruizhi Yang,* Cotton pad-derived large-area 3D N-doped graphene-like full carbon cathode with an O-rich functional group for flexible all solid Zn-air batteries. JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, DOI: 10.1039/d0ta00014k.
4. Xiaowei Pan, Jiawen Sun, Chao Jin*, Zhangjun Wang, Ruijuan Xiao, Lin Peng, Ruizhi Yang*. A flexible composite electrolyte membrane with ultrahigh LLZTO garnet content for quasi solid state Li-air batteries. SOLID STATE IONICS, DOI: 10.1016/j.ssi.2020.115340.
5. Kai Zeng, Jianmin Su, Xuecheng Cao, Xiangjun Zheng, Xiaowei Li, Jinghua Tian,* Chao Jin,* Ruizhi Yang,* B, N Co-Doped ordered mesoporous carbon with enhanced electrocatalytic activity for the oxygen reduction reaction. JOURNAL OF ALLOYS AND COMPOUNDS, DOI: 10.1016/j.jallcom.2020.153908.
6. Kai Zeng, Xiangjun Zheng, Cong Li, Jin Yan, Jinghua Tian,* Chao Jin,* Peter Strasser, Ruizhi Yang,* Recent Advances in Non-Noble Bifunctional Oxygen Electrocatalysts toward Large-Scale Production. ADVANCED FUNCTIONAL MATERIALS, DOI: 10.1002/adfm.202000503.
7. Jiawen Sun, Bao Li, Chao Jin,* Lin Peng, Dongmei Dai, Junhua Hu, Chenghao Yang, Chengyi Lu, Ruizhi Yang,* Construction of 3D porous CeO2 ceramic hosts with enhanced lithiophilicity for dendrite-free lithium metal anode. JOURNAL OF POWER SOURCES, DOI: 10.1016/j.jpowsour.2020.229253
8. Kaichuang Yang, Yuhao Wang, Zhibin Yang,* Yarong Wang, Chao Jin.* Effects of humidity on SrTi0.05Co0.95O3-δ cathode properties and durability of solid oxide fuel cells. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYDROGEN ENERGY, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2020.11.033
9. Kaichuang Yang, Yuhao Wang, Zhibin Yang,* Yarong Wang, Chao Jin.* Degradation of cobalt-free Ba0.95La0.05FeO3-δ cathode against CO2–H2O and Ce0.9Gd0.1O2?δ modification. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYDROGEN ENERGY, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2020.09.086